10th April 2021, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021? Cost of application?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam. I would like to know how I can apply for this examination? Kindly let me know about the application procedure as well as the cost of application.

11th April 2021, 01:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure required to apply for UPSC Engineering services Exam 2021 and cost of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021 is given below,

Name of the Organization - UPSC

Name of the Exam - Engineering Services Exam

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment from the link given below and through online mode only applications are accepted.

>> You are advised to go through the point no.5 in the page number 8 of the official notification attached below for more details.

Application Fee:-

@ For Female / SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates - Exempted from making fee payment

@ For All Others - Rs.200/-

@ Please refer to point no.4 in 7th page of the notification attached below.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
11th April 2021, 10:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021? Cost of application?

You can apply for the examination online.

The last date to fill the examination form is 27th April 2021.

Application fee is Rs 200.

Candidates with required qualification and age limit criteria can apply for the examination.

To get more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
11th April 2021, 11:26 PM
jeet2porwal

Procedure to apply for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021 can be seen below.

Visit the official website of UPSC – www.upsc.gov.in

Click on ''Apply Online'' .

Complete Part I registration.

Upload the documents such as photograph and signature.

Pay application fee amount.

Submit the IES application form.

Take a printout of the same for future reference.

Application fee - Rs. 200.
12th April 2021, 11:49 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To apply for UPSC Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2021, you are required to fill the online application form for the same examination by directly referring to the link https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.

Online application for the same examination can be filled till 27.04.2021 (till 06:00 PM).

Also, the cost for filling an application for the same examination is Rs. 200/- for all candidates excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD who are exempted from payment of fee.

For more details and updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?