1st November 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in UPSC CDS-I Examination for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Hello friends, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in UPSC CDS-I Examination of this for SC/ST/OBC candidates? I belongs to the OBC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

7th November 2018, 03:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in UPSC CDS-I Examination for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

Exemptions Available for SC/ST/OBC:

* Cost of Application Form:

>> Candidates applicable for applying in the examination need to pay Rs 200/ (OBC category and General)

>> There is no fee for SC/ST and Female candidates.

* Age limit:

>> Candidates interested in pursuing their career must be in between age limit from 20 to 24 if applying for IMA and 25 years in applying for OTA.

>> For reserved categories, age relaxation is the beneficial factor that Indian Government has provided.

** Girls candidates can go for only posts in Officer Training Academy.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in.
7th November 2018, 10:11 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Exemptions available in UPSC CDS-I Examination for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

CDS stand for Combined Defence Services. This Examination is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

This examination is conducted for recruitment into the:

Indian Military Academy,

Officers Training Academy,

Indian Naval Academy,

Indian Air Force Academy.

Exemptions Available for SC/ST/OBC:

>> Cost of Application Form:

1. Candidates applicable for applying in the examination need to pay Rs 200/ (OBC category and General)

2. There is no fee for SC/ST and Female candidates.

>> Age Criteria:

1. Candidates interested in pursuing their career must be in between age limit from 20 to 24 if applying for IMA and 25 years in applying for OTA.

2. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

>> Girls candidates can go for only posts in Officer Training Academy.

For more information, you can visit www.upsconline.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?