5th April 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Official post in Railway with MBA degree?

Abot job in railway after mba
I am interested in railway,after mba can i apply for any official post in railway.....

11th April 2014, 09:06 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for Official post in Railway with MBA degree?

You considered that you are complete your master degree in MBA (master in business administration ). You want to know about you can apply railway officials job or not? But now I am clearing about you for your confusion that you are eligible to appear railway examination for official post of railway.

So you don't worry about that you can join railway service or not. You can do preparation for the RRB ( Railway recruitment board) examination. For the RRB ( Railway recruitment board) examination you can prepared for competitive examination for the better preparation of RRB ( Railway recruitment board) examination.

You can prefers the RRB ( Railway recruitment board) examination in arihant publication books in this publication the book are written by experience person so that you don't have any problems to preparation of this RRB ( Railway recruitment board) examination. You can also prepared for bank job with appearing IBPS examination.

IBPS are of 2 types first one is CWE (Common written examination) for the post of clerk and another one is PO examination for the post of PO. For bank preparation you can prefers arihant publication books which is published on the basis of IBPS examination for the preparation of bank examination it also have in market in combo like for both PO or clerk examination.
4th March 2022, 03:56 PM
ManikantaLingamgari

Default Re: Can I apply for Official post in Railway with MBA degree?

You can in the degree level MBA positions are not mention in any ware so go with the degree

Jyothishmathi Institute of Technology And Science is one of the best engineering college in Karimnagar, Telangana, India

Please visit us for more information : https://jits.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?