22nd November 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Finance and Accounts question papers of last 5 years for ONGC recruitment exam?

hello
kindly send me last 5 years ongc
question papers on finance & accounts
kindly send me the papers immediately
thank you in advance

24th November 2014, 11:34 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Finance and Accounts question papers of last 5 years for ONGC recruitment exam?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF ONGC EXAM:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of ONGC exam in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern of questions followed and prepare for the exam accordingly.

There are many books available in the market which would help you to prepare for the exam. Some of the books which can buy online are,

CLICK HERE!! to buy online.

CLICK HERE!! to buy online.

To get more information on ONGC visit the official website - http://www.ongcindia.com/
Attached Files
File Type: zip ONGC.zip(21.3 KB, 1482 views)
File Type: zip ONGC_model_papers.zip(752.5 KB, 1786 views)
File Type: pdf General Knowledge Fact Quiz Book - (Malestrom).pdf(1.99 MB, 976 views)
29th October 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Finance and Accounts question papers of last 5 years for ONGC recruitment exam?

Perfect syllabus chapter vise for accountant post in ongc apprentice 2017 and previous 5 year questions papers for preparation.
I want these all as early as it's possible.

Thanks.
22nd December 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Finance and Accounts question papers of last 5 years for ONGC recruitment exam?

Can anyone help me with last 5 years questions papers for kendriya vidhalaya sangathan - finance officer post..

Or refer any site or books for the same
19th March 2018, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for MRPL finance executive post. if you any previous year question papers pls upload.
24th June 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me finance and accounts previous year question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?