22nd January 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Good job after third year B.Com? How can I apply for these jobs?

I have completed my t.y.b.com exams and now i m searching for a good job that can make my future bright, so is there any job for me.please help me in this. If yes, how can i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Which further course helps Bcom commerce graduates in finding good jobs?
  2. Good job after third year B.Com? How can I apply for these jobs? -- [New]
  3. How to get good jobs in Banking Sector? What to do to get good salaried banking jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best course after 12th commerce?
  5. What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?
  6. For which jobs I can apply having completed B.Tech EEE 5 years back? Is there any good course which can get me a good job?
  7. List jobs opportunities after Senior Research Fellowship but without Ph.D.?
  8. Government jobs which are available for B.Pharma graduates?
  9. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  10. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  11. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  13. For which jobs can I apply if I am interested in communication field? How to get a good job in MTNL and BSNL?
  14. Future scope having low academics record from 10th up till graduation?
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  16. Will I be selected in any company after scoring 53% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  17. Which industry to choose after completing MBA this year and UG B.Com? Will I get a good job?
  18. What should I do after completing graduation from commerce field?
30th April 2016, 11:48 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Good job after third year B.Com? How can I apply for these jobs?

You can apply for the Individual bank clerk exams as well as IBPS bank clerk exam to join in Banking sector.

--> To apply for the IBPS Bank clerk exam ,

* You should have completed Graduation from a recognized university.
* Your age should be in between 20-28 years only , if you belong to General category.
* Your age should be in between 20-31 years only , if you belong to OBC category
* your age should be in between 20-33 years only , if you belong to either SC or ST category.
* you should be a citizen of India

Selection process is ,

1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam
3. Interview

--> You can apply for the IBPS bank clerk exam in the IBPS portal

You need to visit the the following link and apply accordingly.

www.ibps.in
30th April 2016, 05:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) Course:

After successful completion of B.Com course, you need to choose the best job to find good career. As you are from commerce background, you can find job opportunities both in Private Sector and Public Sector. You may apply for several job posts viz., Entrepreneur, Event Manager, Travel Manager, Insurance Consultant, Lecturer, Financial Consultant, Stock Broker, Export Import Manager, Banker, Auditor, Business Process Outsource representative, As HR, Tax Consultant and as Accountant. I suggest you to register with the top job portals available and upload your latest and updated resume. So that you will be notified whenever the jobs which match your profile get into your Email and then you can act accordingly. Some of the top job portals are, Career age, Monster, Times Jobs, Career jet, Click jobs, Freshers world, Naukrihub. Coming to the public sector, you may apply for IBPS Recruitment, SSC Recruitment, Insurance recruitment, Postal and Indian Railways.
1st May 2016, 12:30 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You have an ample of opportunities infront of you right after completion of B.Com. One more thing you will opportunities in both private and public sectors.

To apply for these jobs you should have completed graduation with minimum percentage of marks. or public sector jobs there is no requirement of percentage.

Government sector jobs available for B.Com students :

>> Banking Sector

>> Postal Services

>> Staff Selection Commission

>> Defense sector etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?