31st January 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Which Government exam I can apply while doing MBA graduation?

I am complited my graduation in BBA, now am doing MBA which government examsd me applicable for me plz send me a names of exams

Related Questions:
  1. PG degree from regular college after graduating from IGNOU?
  2. LLB is considered a Bachelor of Arts degree? Can I get admission in M.A. Sociology after BALLB?
  3. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  4. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  5. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  6. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science?
  7. Where can I apply for MBA course having secured 38% in Graduation?
  8. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply?
  9. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  10. Any government jobs for MBA students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed having 50% in Bachelor Degree in Law(Three year Course)?
  12. Am i eligible to apply for common PO exam after securing 59% in graduation and 64% in MBA
  13. Can I get Physics honours in Sovarani Memorial college?
  14. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  15. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  16. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics?
  17. Is it possible to apply for MBA after scoring 48% in graduation and 75% in PG?
  18. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
4th February 2015, 10:48 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Which Government exam I can apply while doing MBA graduation?

Since you have completed your under graduation, you can apply for various government exams like TNPSC group 1 exam, railway recruitment board exam and UPSC exam.
Most of the jobs in government sector, which are based on degree qualification which has the upper age limit of 28 years
After completion of your bachelor degree, you will be eligible for applying all Groups posts.

Some of the Government posts grades wise are as follows:
Group A: Group A posts are conducted by UPSC every year like (IAS, IPS, IAF etc.)
Group B, C: Group B, C posts are conducted by both Central and State Government like (CAO, CFO, EO, Tahsildar, Assistant Commisioner etc.)
Group D: Group D posts are also conducted by both Central and State Government. Railways department is also conducting this exam
With that you are eligible for applying posts like Probationary officer and Clerical Assistant in Banking sector also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?