29th November 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Government job after completing 12th with PCB from Mumbai?

Hello sir, I am Dinesh joshi (12th passed PCB) from Mumbai. I need govt. job so can you please help me? Would you please help me in this regard?

30th November 2015, 06:45 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job after completing 12th with PCB from Mumbai?

At 10+2 level, there are not so many good government jobs. Two government job entrance exams are there.

1. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level exam.

For this exam, any candidate who has done 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board can apply. The age limit is 18-30 years with upper age relaxed for candidates of reserved category.

This exam is conducted by SSC.

2. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Exam.

>>10+2 is the minimum qualification for this exam. Age limit is 18-30 years. This exam is conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs.

For more details about SSC CHSL, you can visit http://www.ssc.nic.in and IB Security assistant exam at http://www.mha.gov.in
30th November 2015, 10:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Dinesh joshi (12th passed PCB) from Mumbai. I need govt. job so can you please help me? Would you please help me in this regard?

Yes, you can apply for State Government or Central Government jobs with 10+2 qualifications in Mumbai.

You can work in CDSCO (www.cdsco.nic.in) as a Drug Sampler the eligibility will be matriculation with science.

You can work in The Tata Memorial Centre (https://tmc.gov.in/) as a Stenographer.

There are vacancies in Mumbai Bank of Baroda ( www.bankofbaroda.co.in) for the post of Peon, Sweeper.

There are also vacancies available in Heavy Water Board ( www.hwb.gov.in/) for the post of Stenographer.

These are all some of the vacancies in Government organisations in Mumbai.

The aspirant can check the job vacancy details in the employment news and in the concerned organization official websites as well.
30th November 2015, 02:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There are not much jobs after the 10+2 qualification and all the jobs are of the Grade D.

But if you are interested in the getting the jobs after the 10+2 you can appear for the :-
* SSC CHSLE.
* IB.
* Indian Post.
* State SSC.

These are few of the best available option available for you to get the job..
30th November 2015, 02:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the government jobs after the 10+2 with the PCB stream. To get the government jobs you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted for the same.

Some of the best available options to get the government jobs are :-
* CTET.
* SSC.
* Indian Post.

Even there are also some of the vacancy in the state government offices for which you can appear.
30th November 2015, 08:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For getting a good government job you must have to complete your graduation first. And it is good if you go for the job after completion of your master's.

So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the MBBS. MBBS is one of the best courses which can provide you a good platform for your career.

You can also go for other courses as per your interest. Some of the good options are :

** BIOTECHONOLGY

** MICROBIOLOGY

** DMLT

** PATHOLOGY

** NURSUING

** B.SC

** NDA
30th November 2015, 11:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

After 12th with PCB you can write some exams to get government job but this is not the end you need to go for higher studies. But yes here I am giving you the various jobs available for 12th qualified candidates in government sector.

I mean to say here giving you the various fields and the type of post available in various sectors.

>> Staff Selection Commission (Higher Secondary Examination)

>> Postal Services ( Sorting Assistants )

>> Defense ( All three wings )

>> Indian Railways ( Group C and D posts )

>> Various State level Posts available in various government offices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?