10th April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Government job in Electrician Trade?

my name is renu and i am married
i am finish iti(electrician) i am waiting for govt jobs if anybody knows any govt jobs in uttrakhand govt. pls help me

16th April 2014, 07:06 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government job in Electrician Trade?

You mentioned that you have complete your intermediate level course like you have complete your ITI in electrician it is a intermediate level course in which you can apply only intermediate level job and service in government.

You can appear government job are like Railway clerk, TTE, loco pilot, junior assistant in railway or all the clerical level post in railway sector job which is conducted by RRB ( railway recruitment board) and also you can apply for bank job with appearing IBPS examination for clerical post only for clerk post in ban you have to apply IBPS CWE examination .

But my suggestion is for you that first complete your bachelor degree then you can apply all government job as respective with your qualification and also after bachelor degree you can apply all the bachelor level examination for the bachelor level government job.

Try to speak in English fluently so that you have no trouble to facing interview and you can face the interview freely. English is the language which increase your communication skill because now a days there are necessary to have communication skill So always be study well and be study well I am sure you will definitely get better government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?