1st April 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Government job in the reference of 12th for girls? Can I get chance in Railways?

I m a Sy.Bcom student but because of some reasons I m unable to continue and I need govt job so in the reference of my 12th result i can apply for which govt job and can I get chance in railway on 12th basis?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job in Indian Railways after completing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. From where could I get notified about the jobs in railways or government banks? What should I do to get a job?
  3. How to do a job in Railways after completing intermediate with 85%
  4. How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  5. What are the government jobs available for CS B.Tech. students in Railways and Govt. Banks?
  6. Government job in Railways after B.Sc (IT)? Any other Government jobs?
  7. Any chance to get a government job after scoring 60% in B.Tech ECE 3rd year
  8. How should I prepare for railways after completing 12th with 50%
  9. What is the criteria to join Indian Railway after passing 9th from ICSE board?
  10. Is there a chance of getting a job after completing training in CDAC? Is there any reservation for girls?
  11. How to get a job of TTE in Railways after completing 12th in commerce
  12. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Government sector being a Diploma holder? How should I prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  13. Can I get any job in sourthern railways after completing 12th? I am 25 years old
  14. How to apply for Indian Railway after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Any job for MCA final year in Railways, Banks or in government sector?
  16. Any chance for government college after scoring 2135 rank in Girls quota?
  17. Is there any chance to get a job in government sector?
  18. What are the best career options for me after scoring 59% in HSLC and 54.8% in HS from commerce stream?
15th April 2014, 11:42 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job in the reference of 12th for girls? Can I get chance in Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a Sy.Bcom student but because of some reasons I m unable to continue and I need govt job so in the reference of my 12th result i can apply for which govt job and can I get chance in railway on 12th basis?
Hey friend,

Yeah with having completed +2,you have chances of joining in Railways as like you have wished for.The way is that the candidate must have write the SCRA exam(Special Class Railway Apprentices)

For writing this exam the candidate need to satisfy the criteria's which are framed for the exam and they are:

-> The candidate must be a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

-> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 17-21 years of age.

-> There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and they are for SC/ST it is 4 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

-> The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

The candidate who tend to satisfy the Nationality, Age limit and the Education qualification is eligible for applying for the SCRA Exam.

The selection process for the exam is that the candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.

You can apply for the exam Online at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsconline.nic.in

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?