12th November 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Which Government jobs are available after completing B.Sc Mathematics? Which exam do I have to appear for the jobs?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc Mathematics and now I want to apply for Government jobs. I want to know about the Government jobs are available after completing B.Sc Mathematics. Also tell me which exam do I have to appear for the jobs? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?
  2. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  3. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  4. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  5. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  6. Which entrance exam can one give after completing BSc (Genral) for government jobs
  7. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector through M.Ed for a B.Ed private teacher?
  9. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  10. What are the job opportunities in Government sector through M.Ed for a B.Ed private teacher?
  11. Government jobs or Bank jobs eligibility after passing BPP exam and B.Com CA in TOU?
  12. Which Government jobs can I get after completing B.Sc from RTMNU? What is the eligibility criteria required for the jobs and when can I apply for its entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. Government jobs for B.Sc Software holders?
  14. Am I eligible for a job after doing BSc Mathematics
  15. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  16. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Is ICAR recognition compulsory to get government jobs?
13th November 2016, 12:28 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Government jobs are available after completing B.Sc Mathematics? Which exam do I have to appear for the jobs?

You can give so many exams for government jobs in which the minimum educational qualification is graduation:
1. IAS
2. IPS
3. BANKING JOBS
4. RRB
5. ASSISTANT ENGINEER
6. TEACHING JOBS
and many more.

Thanks
13th November 2016, 02:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Government jobs are available after completing B.Sc Mathematics? Which exam do I have to appear for the jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc Mathematics and now I want to apply for Government jobs. I want to know about the Government jobs are available after completing B.Sc Mathematics. Also tell me which exam do I have to appear for the jobs? Please answer as soon as possible.

The candidates after completing B.Sc Mathematics can apply for UPSC – Combined Defence Service Examination. The website link is UPSC. The candidates can apply for Assistant Post in Reserve Bank of India. The website link is RBI. The candidates can apply for IBPS – Clerks and Probationary Officer. The IBPS website link is IBPS. The candidates can apply for SBI Clerk and Probationary Officer. The SBI website link is SBI. The candidates can apply for state public service commission for various posts and apply for state police recruitment. For all the above posts the examinations are conducted by the concerned body.
24th January 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for the tnpsc exam for getting the government jobs in bank after completing bsc maths? If yes, in tnpsc which group exam I have to appear? Please tell to me as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?