31st May 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs or Bank jobs eligibility after passing BPP exam and B.Com CA in TOU?

I have passed BPP exams. I enrolled for B.Com.CA in TOU now.
After completing this course am I eligible for Government Jobs / Bank Jobs.
Kindly clarify.

31st May 2015, 06:51 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs or Bank jobs eligibility after passing BPP exam and B.Com CA in TOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed BPP exams. I enrolled for B.Com.CA in TOU now.
After completing this course am I eligible for Government Jobs / Bank Jobs.
Kindly clarify.
After having completed B.com you are eligible for applying for either government jobs or bank jobs, it clearly depends on your interest. There are many government jobs which you can apply after having completed graduation. You can apply for entrance exams such as Civil services which includes posts such as IAS, IPS, IFS. The other options include such as defence service exams, engineering services. There are different criteria's for all the posts and you need to satisfy them in order to apply.

Regarding the banking jobs, you can apply for IBPS exam which offers candidates to join in various posts in Bank. You can apply for the post of Bank PO which is probationary officer. The eligibility needed would include:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 20-28 years and there are relaxation for SC/ST, OBC candidates as they get 5 years and 3 years extra.

# Regarding the educational qualification needed, candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized in any stream with a minimum of 60% aggregate and if you are a SC/ST/OBC candidate, you should have got 55% aggregate.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the IBPS PO exam.
1st June 2015, 12:04 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs or Bank jobs eligibility after passing BPP exam and B.Com CA in TOU?

Yes, after B.com you will be eligible for Govt. jobs , the minimum eligiblity criteria for govt jobs are as follows..

The candidates should be a citizen of India.
The candidates should be 10+2 pass , from a recognize board.
The candidates should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized University, the final year students can also apply for this exam.
The age limit is 21 - 30 year < there is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

For more details you can visit respective exam website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?