29th May 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs other than SSC and UPSC for MA in Public Administration post graduate

I am pursuing MA in Public Administration from Kurushetra university. But i dont wanna do appear for any exam of ssc or upsc. Please tell me any other job in this field which I can opt for without such ssc and upsc exams.

30th May 2016, 09:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs other than SSC and UPSC for MA in Public Administration post graduate

There are many government jobs entrance exams other than those conducted by SSC and UPSC. For master's degree candidates, one of the best exam is National Eligibility Test for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. NET requires that candidate must have at least 55% marks in master's degree and upper age limit for JRF is 28 years.

Through this exam, you can become lecturer in government colleges. Other than NET, you can apply for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam if you are within 30 years of age belonging to open category. For reserved category candidates, there is three years upper age relaxation and for SC/ST candidates it is five years.

You can apply for Banking jobs. For banking jobs, you can apply for IBPS CWE for Clerk and PO examination.
31st May 2016, 12:11 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs other than SSC and UPSC for MA in Public Administration post graduate

If you are not interested in SSC or UPSC then you have also various options. Some of other fields are as follows:-

Banks
Railways
MTS
Loco Pilot
FCI
Teaching
Lecturer
Librarian
31st May 2016, 08:01 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

If your age is within 30 years then there are many jobs for which, you can apply in government sector. Some of the most preferred jobs other than UPSC and SSC are:

1. Banking Sector:

You can apply for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written Exam for Clerk and PO.

2. National Eligibility Test for Lectureship.

You should have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?