1st May 2015, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs in Public Relations for experienced MBA in PR?

I have completed MBA IN Public Relations , I want government job . I have an experience of more than 1 year
guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  3. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What is the scope available after completing Arts stream?
  5. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  7. How to do MS in Public relations in abroad? I am pursuing B.Tech IT final year
  8. Any government jobs for MBA students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  10. Which subjects are followed for M.Phil programme?
  11. How to get government jobs after completing MBA in HR from recognized university
  12. Which are the PSU companies where I can get if I am form EC branch?
  13. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  14. Is there any job for me after completing B.A(H) in Sociology
  15. Am I eligible for NET exam after ding M.A in Public Relations?
  16. How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations
  17. What is the scope of government job for PG diploma holders in Industrial Relations and Personal Management
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in Economics after doing B.Com accounts and finance hons? How should I proceed?

6th May 2015, 07:49 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government jobs in Public Relations for experienced MBA in PR?

You have completed MBA in Public Relations and also having one year experience in the same field so I would say that MBA in Public Relations gives less relevant jobs in government field but there are so many other jobs, which you can apply for after your MBA in PR.

First thing, you already know that those candidates who are good at communication skills and can easily communicate with others and mould them in their favour so such great techniques are taught in this course and I am sure that you are also good at such all activities and skills that is why you must have got enough talent of the same field.

Now if it comes to private job then future is brighter in India and abroad as well because most of the industries related to marketing, sales, filmmaking, etc. conduct recruitment process for candidates having MBA in PR and you can apply for jobs for various posts in these industries such as - Public Relation Officer, Assistant PRO, Public Relations Head etc. so based on experience, you can have a thriving job in private sector.

You want to enter government field so I would say that - Tourism Department of India and various states as well recruits candidates having MBA in Public Relations and other departments and branches of state governments such as - Municipal Corporation etc. also provides jobs for various posts for candidates possess MBA in PR so you can apply for these jobs.

Except all these relevant jobs, you can apply for other jobs in NIPER and Bharat Earth Movers for various posts but you are also eligible to apply for some more great government jobs based on your graduate and PG which are so popular now a days.

Bank Clerk and PO recruitment in various nationalized banks.

SSC Combined Graduate Level, Sub Inspector and CHSL examination.

Insurance field AAO, Assistant recruitment.

Indian Railways ASM, Controller, Ticket collector and other jobs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?