19th December 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Is GUJCET necessary for admission in LD College? Career in government sector after BE Environmental Engineering?

My daughter has passed X std. with ICSE board. She wants to pursue Environmental Engineering from LD College. Does She have to appear for Gujcet?
Can she get admission in BE(ENVN) after Diploma in Environment Science?
Please let us know the career options in government sector then after.

Thanking You.

Bharat Palan

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in the field of Environmental Engineering without GUJCET in LD college?
  2. What are the job opportunities for environmental engineering government sector
  3. How can I get admission in BPT in government college after completing HSC with 66% and 58% in GUJCET entrance exam
  4. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  5. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  6. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
  8. Job opportunities available after M.Tech in Environmental Engineering both in government and private sector?
  9. Should I give GUJCET to be eligible for engineering admission? What is the procedure to fill up the GUJCET form?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  12. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat?
  13. In which college can I get admission on Merit in Gujarat after securing 230 marks in A Group and 44.25 marks in GUJCET? Which are the colleges providing admission in Management Quota? What can be the expected donation?
  14. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  15. Will I get admission in government MBBS college after scoring 74 in GUJCET and 94% in CBSE board exam
  16. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  17. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  18. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
28th April 2016, 07:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is GUJCET necessary for admission in LD College? Career in government sector after BE Environmental Engineering?

Yes, for admission in B.E environmental engineering you have to appear for GUJCET or JEE Main in case of first year admission. For lateral entry admission only GUJCET will help for second year admission to diploma holder.

Those who have 3 years diploma in environmental engineering only will be eligible for admission through lateral entry via GUJCET.
14th October 2017, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is GUJCET necessary for admission in LD College? Career in government sector after BE Environmental Engineering?

Can a non-gujarati get admission into LD college? If yes, then what is the admission criteria for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?