21st August 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities available after M.Tech in Environmental Engineering both in government and private sector?

Hello sir, i would like to know what are the job opportunities are available after M.Tech in Environmental Engineering, both in Government sector and private sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  2. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. What are the job opportunities for environmental engineering government sector
  5. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  7. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more? -- [New]
  8. What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?
  9. What are the job chances available for M.Sc Environmental science candidates in Uttar Pradesh for both private and public sector?
  10. What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?
  11. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  12. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  13. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  14. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  15. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  16. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  17. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
28th November 2011, 08:38 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Job opportunities available after M.Tech in Environmental Engineering both in government and private sector?

Top Companies
Besides various state pollution control boards formed by the governments of concerned state, Central Pollution Control Board too hires environmental engineers for various posts through exams conducted by UPSC.
However, some private corporate firms hire environmental engineers for various requirements. Some of the leading recruiters in India are as follows:
• AECOM
• Privi Organics Limited
• MACTEC
• UEM GROUP
• Kalpan Hydro Company
• Goodrich Corporation
• SPML Infra Limited
• Brunel India Pvt Ltd
• The Indure Private LImited
• Sima Labs Pvt Ltd.
• IDS Group
• Dresser-Rand India Pvt Ltd
24th January 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities available after M.Tech in Environmental Engineering both in government and private sector?

Sir, Recently i am doing b.tech biotech but want 2 do m.tech in environmental eng .so what kind of job can get in government sector on the basis of b.tech biotech or m.tech environmental eng ...sir, pls guide ...my mail is [email protected].......
27th January 2012, 09:38 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

M.tech in Environmental Engineering is a good option to choose.

** This degree course enables the students to go for various Environmental and teaching related jobs.

Employment Areas:

*Food Processing Industries
*Forest and Environment Department
*Mines
*NGOs
*Pollution Control Boards
*Refineries
*Universities
*Urban Planning Commissions
*Waste Treatment Industries
*Water Resources Management Companies

Environmental engineera are demanding in public as well as private sectors.

In public sectors they have to do the duty a person who takes care of the environment, have to face and solve environmental issues, have the responsibility to keep the environment clean as much as possible.

India needs a large no. of environment engineers!!!
22nd February 2012, 10:00 PM
bipinbenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by pops07 View Post
M.tech in Environmental Engineering is a good option to choose.

** This degree course enables the students to go for various Environmental and teaching related jobs.

Employment Areas:

*Food Processing Industries
*Forest and Environment Department
*Mines
*NGOs
*Pollution Control Boards
*Refineries
*Universities
*Urban Planning Commissions
*Waste Treatment Industries
*Water Resources Management Companies

Environmental engineera are demanding in public as well as private sectors.

In public sectors they have to do the duty a person who takes care of the environment, have to face and solve environmental issues, have the responsibility to keep the environment clean as much as possible.

India needs a large no. of environment engineers!!!
Does it have any specific benefits over other respective subjects? If you could explain more on, why Environmental Engineering?
28th November 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

hello sir..
i am vinayak astekar from karnataka and i compleated my MTECH in environmental engineering branch in 2012. sir i kindly request if have any job in ur company related to my environemetnal branch .. ..so please if u have any job related to my branch please inform me sir..my mob no 9845451983 and my email : [email protected] am very much intrested to work in ur company..
thank you sir ..
28th November 2012, 04:17 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Environmental engineering
has immense scope in India
for professionals who are
qualified in chemical,
biological, thermal,
radioactive or even
mechanical engineering as
environmental engineering is
a diverse field and requires
people from diverse
background. Moreover,
professionals from process
engineering, environmental
chemistry, water and sewage
treatment, waste reduction
management, pollution
prevention, etc are required
in large numbers.
Job prospects for
professionals with
qualification in environmental
engineering are bright in
research centres, NGOs and
various governmental
departments working
towards green development.
Candidates with M.Tech in
environmental engineering
have opportunities to work
for government built
assessment committees which
study and analyse the
environmental risks involved
in certain projects. The
report of such a committee is
then submitted to the
concerned authority for
further observation.
Scholars with PhD in
environmental engineering
can opt for teaching jobs in
colleges and universities

All the best.
9th December 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

iam a cse student can i take mtech in environmental studies? what are the job oppurtunities available?
27th January 2013, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing m-tech ese and my background in graduate is civil engineering so kindly tell me what kind of jobs prospectus is for me in future.
16th March 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

what are the oppourtunities if i do mtech in environmental engg.
i am doing btech in civil engg rite now.
pls suggest
27th March 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I am doing m.tech environmental science and technology.. i need what are the govt jobs offering exams we can write after completing my studies.. ple suggest me..
28th April 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

what is scope of mtech in computational fluid dynamics fform UPSE uttrakhand?
17th June 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What is chance after complete m tech enviornment in teaching
21st February 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

after mtech you can only work as a faculty in some college, IF luck favours you! Else be prepared for contract work in institutes like DPCC or CPCB, wherein you will be paid in peanuts for all your hardwork!
Best option for those who already did their mtech in environmental engg wud be to leave India and go to developed nations like USA or UK where you will be respected and paid on an average 80000$. The job environment is also much better than in India! Else go for phd and do research work in India
3rd May 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Sc 2nd year in Environmental science.I want to get m.tech degree in environmental science.So i want to know what kind of jobs may i get after completing m.tech????
13th May 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

For girls, to study M.Tech Environment Management or GIS & Remote Sensing, which is better option after study of Civil Engineering?
13th May 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

For girls, to study M.Tech Environment Management or GIS & Remote Sensing, which is better option after study of Civil Engineering?
19th June 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can u please tell me that which stream of M.tech has best job opportunities after M.tech in following streams:-
1) Structural
2) Geotech
3) Environment

Reply as soon as possible!
Thanks!
10th July 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,
what are the oppourtunities if i do mtech in environmental engg.
i am doing btech in civil engg rite now
1st August 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAS DONE MY B.TECH IN ECE AND MY GATE 2014 SCORE IS 495 IN GENERAL CATEGORY AND NOW I GET M.TECH IN ENVIRONMENTAL ENGG.IN IET LKO .WILL I JOIN THE COURSE ? IS IT HELPFUL FOR ME? PLEASE SUGGEST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
8th August 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

sir did my bachelor in pharmacy and after that is completed my M.Tech in green technology. can you tell me the various option available for me in term of job.
20th May 2016, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

sir
I am Manish mishra .I have completed M.Sc( statistics) now I am doing M.Tech( environmental engineering) suggest me please which type of job can I perform and where
14th August 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have btech in biotechnology and mtech in environmental engg. Can you please suggest me relevant job. Thank you for giving me your time. Please send response at my email id [email protected]. waiting for your response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?