10th April 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for women in Chhattishgarh PSC?

I am a housewife. I don't have a job. My age is M.Sc and B.Ed. I want to prepare for PSC exam. I will know about what is the age limit for women in Chhattisgarh PSC.

10th April 2017, 11:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for women in Chhattishgarh PSC?

The age limit for CG PSC examination:

Police Service: 21-28 years.

Other posts: 21-30 years.

For home state candidates it is 21-35 years. Upper age for female candidates is relaxed by ten years. You can check more details at Notification .
11th April 2017, 04:02 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

There is different age criteria for different jobs. For some jobs it's below 30 years and for some jobs it's either 35 or 40 years. If you are searching for teaching jobs then the age limit is up to 40 years. Thanks
11th April 2017, 04:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a housewife. I don't have a job. My age is M.Sc and B.Ed. I want to prepare for PSC exam. I will know about what is the age limit for women in Chhattisgarh PSC.

The maximum age limit for women in Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) will be 30 years. Candidates must have attained a minimum age of 21 years and below 30 years as on 1st January of the year the advertisement will be released. The maximum age limit for those who are permanent residents of Chhattisgarh will be 35 years. The upper age limit will be increased by 5 years for the SC/ST candidates. You can also find the details when the notifications are released by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC). Chhattisgarh PSC website link is given here for your reference Click Here
11th April 2017, 10:16 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The candidates who are interested in Chhattisgarh PSC should have degree certificate or equivalent from a recognized university and the age of the candidate should be in between 21 years and 30 years and for the resident of Chhattisgarh the maximum age limit is 35 years. There is also age relaxation as per the norms of the government. For further information you can visit the official website.
http://www.psc.cg.gov.in
11th April 2017, 11:12 PM
khanexpert

The maximum age limit for general category candidates female to appear for PSC examination is 30 years and for SC/ST candidates, it is 33 years.
11th April 2017, 11:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Required for women in Chhattishgarh PSC :

There is a certain age criteria that is required in order to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC recruitment. The basic age criteria required is as follows.

>> The minimum age must be 21 years

>> The maximum age must not exceed 38 years

>> Maximum age (including) relaxation for women candidates must not exceed 42 years

>> So you can apply for this recruitment till you get the age of 42 years and there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
15th October 2017, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 years old lady from Gujarat.. But now settled in chhatisgarh.. I have good command over English language.. What are the options for me in government jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?