17th December 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Stenographer through Gujarat High Court recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

20th December 2018, 09:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment?

Selection procedure followed in Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment will be done on 2 steps:

1. Stenography/ Skill Test: You will have to secure minimum 50% marks in the Stenography/ Skill Test to be eligible for
Viva-Voce Tests.

2. Viva-Voce Tests: Short listed candidates from Stenography test will have to appear for Viva-Voce Tests. Candidates will have to secure minimum 25% narks in the Viva-Voce Tests.

For detailed information, you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/hccms...t_14122018.pdf
21st December 2018, 07:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The candidates who are interested to apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment, will be selected on the basis of their performance in a skill test. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a round of Viva-voce test. After clearing both the rounds, selection will be done.
21st December 2018, 10:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Gujarat High Court

Name of the Job Position - Stenographre

>> Selection will be done based on the performance in Stenography Test of 60 marks.

@ English Steno Grade II - 4 minutes - 2 passages - 120 words per minute - 480 words per passage - total transcription time is 50 minutes

@ Gujarati Steno Grade II - 4 minutes - 2 passages - 90 words per minute - 360 words per passage - total transcription time is 75 minutes

Hence, selection shall be made on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in Stenography or Skill Test and the Viva-voce tests for the respective posts.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?