30th June 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How can I enroll my name for TN State Government Staff Nurse Vacancy being a graduate from private college?

how can i enroll my name for t.n state govt staff nurses vacancy being graduated from pvt colg..........

30th June 2013, 11:45 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I enroll my name for TN State Government Staff Nurse Vacancy being a graduate from private college?

Hi Guest,

In order to apply for the TN Government Staff Nurse Vacancy, you can apply online or else there is offline mode where you are asked to visit the hospital in direct and then apply for the enrollment.

All the details are available in the official notification so there will be nothing to worry about it.

Thank you,

All the best.
7th September 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I enroll my name for TN State Government Staff Nurse Vacancy being a graduate from private college?

I have completed diploma nursing in 2003 what is the up coming vacancies for staff nurse in karnataka government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?