2nd March 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

How to become an Agriculture officer after 12th science?

pls tell m how to become an agriculture officer after 12th sci pls rply me pls on
[email protected] pls
& tell m is there any entrance exam

24th March 2014, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Agriculture officer after 12th science?

i am a student of class 12th.i want to join in agriculture..plz tell me details of it
24th March 2014, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12th..i want to become an agriculture officer..please tell me in details about it
25th December 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Now i an in 11th i want to become an agriculture officer for that what i want to do if i wright entrance how much % i want to score?
4th June 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Which are the fields in bsc agri and what are the jobs offered to per field and what to work and which is the salary?
10th April 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply course in agriculture but yet I haven't written any of entrance exam so ,is it necessary to write entrance exam for applying this course after 12th?
12th April 2018, 11:15 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

You cannot become agriculture Officer based on your 12th qualification because the eligibility required is a graduation level degree. The full details are given below.

- The educational qualification required is a graduation level degree in agricultural science/ veterinary/ fishers/ dairy horticulture or any related stream from any recognised university.
- The age limit should be between 21 - 30 years.
- There is age relaxation for reservation candidates based on the government rules.

So, after completing your 12th class go for bachelors level degree in agricultural science/ veterinary or any related course from any recognised university.
12th April 2018, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the easiest way to approach agricultural field.what are the best courses .please give me an idea about it.Also I have to know which course have more scope.
12th July 2018, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me after bsc in agriculture Which entrance will I do to be a agriculture officer ...
Please tell me immediately in details...
14th July 2018, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Without completing any graduation related to agriculture shall we give exam of agriculture officer?
15th July 2018, 09:41 AM
Dimple.03

Smile Re: How to become an Agriculture officer after 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply course in agriculture but yet I haven't written any of entrance exam so ,is it necessary to write entrance exam for applying this course after 12th?
Do not worry about entrance exam, what you have to do is just prefer a university which provides agricultural programs for students. And it will be 3 year course of B.Sc agriculture. After completing B.Sc agriculture you can apply for Agriculture officers posts.
20th August 2018, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Isn't it PG required to become an agriculture officer after completing bsc agriculture. someone can please reply to me as early as possible .
3rd November 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I want become an agriculture officer so which exam I want to write NEET or KEAM
6th August 2021, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I have completed SSLC and I have confused about taking a course ?and my goal is to become an agri officer in future, &what I have to study to become an agri officer & which course need to do? I am waiting for your best advice to this ......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?