14th July 2021, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

How to become an Income Tax Officer while working in NBFC for Valuer post?

Sir myself Biswajit Dey. I will want to a income tax officer
For my life & my family and my country india. I am graduation by B.A in CULCUTTA UNIVERSITY at 2016.
Now i still working in N.B.F.C for a valuer post. But i will always look for income tax department. I love income tax.
And i will done everything for want of income tax job.

Thank you
With regards
Bisewajit dey
[email protected]

15th July 2021, 03:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Income Tax Officer while working in NBFC for Valuer post?

To become an Income Tax Officer you need to appear for the SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Graduate Level) examination for Income Tax Officers under the department of Income Tax. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university. The candidate's age should not be more than 30 years.
15th July 2021, 02:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Income Tax Officer while working in NBFC for Valuer post?

Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer:-

Educational qualification:-
The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University.

Income Tax Officer exam is conducted by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission), for this you have to apply CGPE (Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam).

Age limit is between 21 years to 30 years .

Age relaxation for OBC candidates - 3 years
For SC/ST candidates - 5 years
For PH candidates - 10 years.

Selection procedure:-
Preliminary Exam
Main Exam
personal Interview .

For more details visit:-
http://www.ssconline.nic.in
15th July 2021, 07:10 PM
periwinkle09876

The minimum educational qualification required to become an income tax officer is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University and there are two main routes to become an income tax officer in India.

SSC CGL

Civil services exam

http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?