9th July 2011, 11:47 PM
seema p singh

Is my height of 155cm be considerable for Income Tax Officer or for any other post in Income Tax Department?

I am 155 cm tall. Is it considerable for income tax officer or any other officer post in income tax department?

10th July 2011, 01:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my height of 155cm be considerable for Income Tax Officer or for any other post in Income Tax Department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seema p singh View Post
I am 155 cm tall. Is it considerable for income tax officer or any other officer post in income tax department?
dear friend,

Eligibility to be an Income Tax Officer

1. Educational Qualification- Graduation of any stream.

2. Age- 18 to 27 years.

The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

This exam conduct by SSC. Application Form along with required information comes from the employment newspaper generally published in the month of April.

There are two exam held- 1.Preliminary Examination 2. Main Examination

yes you are eligible for income tax officer .

height is does't matter for income tax officer.

all the best

23rd July 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is my height of 155cm be considerable for Income Tax Officer or for any other post in Income Tax Department?

givè me a sylabous mam or sir

30th July 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc finl year ,I egibily for incom tax officer

30th July 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc finl year ,I egibily for incom tax officer

7th August 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

which side is taken after tenth class to become income tax officer

15th November 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about physical requirement??

16th November 2011, 12:02 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is my height of 155cm be considerable for Income Tax Officer or for any other post in Income Tax Department?

The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011

Physical Standards (Minimum)

a)Height :157.5cm
b)Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
c)Physical Test:
i)Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes
ii)Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes

INCOME TAX OFFICER make organisations and individuals pay the correct amount of tax at the right time. TAX officer offer information and advice to individuals, businesses and organisations on a range of tax and related issues.Even they do full inquiry in case of any disparacy...

12th December 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

physically handicap can apply the post of incomtax officer

16th December 2011, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I am 12pass wich job in incometax dipartment

23rd January 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Ladies are eligible as Income Tax Officers?

16th February 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

is 158cm height be considerable for ias officer?

26th February 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

my height is 153cm . can i apply any income tax officer posts .

4th March 2012, 03:50 PM
TrinityKiller

hi

Eligibility for becoming an Income Tax Officer
INCOME TAX OFFICER exam is generally conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Its a great opportunity for you that your examination is going to be held in the month of April and notification generally come in February or march so well prepare for it..
1.)ELIGIBLITY
1.Qualification:
a)you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
as you have done graduation in B.Com ,so you are positively eligible.
2.Age:
a:Your age should not be not less than 18 yers and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination
b) The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011
2.)Physical Standards (Minimum)
c)Physical Test:

good luck

8th March 2012, 11:10 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011

Physical Standards (Minimum)

c)Physical Test:

INCOME TAX OFFICER make organisations and individuals pay the correct amount of tax at the right time. TAX officer offer information and advice to individuals, businesses and organisations on a range of tax and related issues.Even they do full inquiry in case of any disparacy...

18th April 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How can apply for incom tax officer

20th May 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

plz give me informatino of mpssce fainence

14th August 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Is any physical criteria there for income tax officer exam[like height ,chest size]

30th August 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can a student without having maths in class XI and XII be a Income tax officer .

31st August 2012, 12:33 AM
itsme.abhishek2012

Hi dear,

Eligibility to be an Income Tax Officer

1. Educational Qualification- Graduation of any stream.

2. Age- 18 to 27 years.

The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

This exam conduct by SSC. Application Form along with required information comes from the employment newspaper generally published in the month of April.

There are two exam held- 1.Preliminary Examination 2. Main Examination

yes you are eligible for income tax officer .

height is does't matter for income tax officer.

Thanks

7th July 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

If the height is less then? Can we apply for the post?

1st August 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I am 149 cm tall. Is it considerable for income tax officer or any other officer post in income tax department?

1st August 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I am 149 cm tall. Is it considerable for income tax officer or any other officer post in income tax department?

1st August 2013, 06:34 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

Yes,it is enough for income tax officer.

15th March 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

phsical standard is same for girls or not...is there any consession in physical for girls

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?