23rd April 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI PO exam?

Sir, i want to appear in sbi po exam. But i have got 48.93%(aggregate) marks in ba(political science). So, i want to know that am i eligible for sbi po exam?

26th April 2014, 04:50 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO exam?

Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Examination. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what have mentioned in the query. Graduation is basic qualification to apply for this examination so you are definitely eligible to apply for this examination. 2014 SBI PO exam notification has been released and last date for receipt of application on 25 April 2014. So if you missed this opportunity than don't worry next notification released soon.

Eligibility :- The candidate must have a completed degree course in desire subject of a recognize University. Even those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination. The candidate must have a minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years. Upper age limits is applicable. Selection Procedure : Written Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
27th April 2014, 05:27 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You are now considered in the forum that you are complete your bachelor degree in B.A ( bachelor in arts) and also you have been mentioned that your specification is political science it means you have the political science honors in your bachelor degree and you also have considered that you have secured in your bachelor degree below 50 percentages of marks it means you have considered that you have secured 48.93 percentages of marks in aggregate and also you have mentioned that you want to know that you are eligible for SBI PO post or not.

Now I am going to clear your confusion what you have mentioned in the above forum so that you have hope that you will get your solution means you will get your answers soon as soon as possible. Now all the competitive examination ruled that if the candidates are passed in there bachelor degree with any discipline from recognized university or institution then the candidates should apply the examination which is recruited by government so my suggestion is for you that be prepared well for your well preparation so that you will get the job soon in which you have want so be prepared well.
15th July 2021, 06:53 PM
Singhskomal

Education qualification for SBI probationary officer are Bachelor's degree in any stream from recognised University.
Age limit 20 to 28 years.
Relaxation for reserve candidate.
Sc/st - 5 years
Obc - 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?