15th March 2023, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Lieutenant General in Indian Army?

I have pursued BA Hons English literature in my graduation and now I want to become an army officer Lieutenant General Post I want to get so many from which exam I cannot this job.

15th March 2023, 05:30 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How to become a Lieutenant General in Indian Army?

To become a Lieutenant General in the Indian Army, you need to follow these steps:
  • Join the Indian Army as a Commissioned Officer by clearing the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE) or the National Defence Academy (NDA) examination after completing your graduation.
  • After joining the Army, you will be promoted to higher ranks based on your experience, skills, and performance.
  • To become a Lieutenant General, you must first become a Major General, which is a two-star rank.
  • To get promoted to the rank of Major General, you need to have a minimum of 15-16 years of service and outstanding performance and skills in your field.
  • After serving as a Major General for a few years, you can be considered for the promotion to the rank of Lieutenant General, which is a three-star rank.
  • To become a Lieutenant General, you must have a minimum of 34 years of service, including some years of service at the Major General rank. You must also have exceptional leadership skills, strategic planning abilities, and a strong track record of performance and dedication.

So, to become a Lieutenant General in the Indian Army, you need to join the Army as a Commissioned Officer, work hard, gain experience, and prove your worth through your performance and dedication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?