9th August 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after completion of BCA to become Lieutenant?

How can I join the indian army after completion of my B.C.A degree?I want to become lieutenant in indian army..? what requirements are neccessary to become indian lieutenant..??I'm girl...so please tell me about my questions,,,because i am so confuse about it..

15th August 2014, 02:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completion of BCA to become Lieutenant?

For Girls who want to join Indian Army as an officer Graduation in compulsory. UPSC conducts Combined Defence Services Examination two times in a year for Graduates for officer's post in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.

BCA is a Graduation course so you are definitely eligible to apply for CDS exam provided you satisfy the age criteria. The age limit for joining Indian Army through CDS examination is 19 to 25 years. Please note that there will be no age relaxation of any type in these jobs.

For becoming an officer through this examination you have to clear Written Examination, SSB Interview, Medical Fitness Test and Training in the respective academy. So as for now be prepared for the written exam as it would be the sole criteria for selection of candidates for SSB Interview.

The written exam will have questions related to General Knowledge, General Intelligence, English Language, General Science and Maths. You can get good study material or else join some good coaching classes if you feel the need of it.
15th August 2014, 11:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completion of BCA to become Lieutenant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I join the indian army after completion of my B.C.A degree?I want to become lieutenant in indian army..? what requirements are neccessary to become indian lieutenant..??I'm girl...so please tell me about my questions,,,because i am so confuse about it..

You can write the CDS Exam as after completing BCA as per the education qualification needed for the exam.Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed Degree from a recognized univerisity with a fair percentage.

And there are certain other standards which are needed to satisfy and then are:

Candidate should have a Citizenship in India and the age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 19-24 years of age.Martial status needed for the exam is that the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate.Apart from all these the candidate should have Physically fit.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the CDS Exam.

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
5th July 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is graduation from math and physics compulsory to become a leautinent....can i do so aftr being graduate from BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?