15th March 2023, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for TNPC Group 2for serving Sailor of Indian Navy?

I am a serving sailor of Indian navy, I got diploma and BSc degree through service. Diploma in marine engineering from naval engineering college, BSc from Cochin university its for my service and courses which have gone through they have given (UG) approved.
can I eligible for TNPC group 2 job?
my qualification is sslc and one year ITI course before service join.
if yes what is the GO order PSE give me
my mobile no 9969340685.

15th March 2023, 05:31 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Qualification required for TNPC Group 2for serving Sailor of Indian Navy?

To be eligible for the TNPC Group 2 exam, candidates must have completed a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or institute. While your diploma and BSc degree obtained through service may be recognized by your employer, it is important to check if they are recognized by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPC) for the purpose of the Group 2 exam.

Regarding the GO (Government Order) on this matter, I am not aware of any specific GO related to the eligibility criteria for TNPC Group 2 exam for serving sailors of the Indian Navy. However, it is best to contact the TNPC directly or refer to their official website for information on eligibility criteria and GOs related to the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?