14th January 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a lieutenant in Indian Army after completing degree and NCC with B and C certificate?

I have completed my degree and completed NCC with B and C certificate with A grade. Will I become a lieutenant in Indian army. Please give me guidelines Sir.

14th January 2017, 05:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a lieutenant in Indian Army after completing degree and NCC with B and C certificate?

If you have completed your degree in any discipline you are eligible to appear for CDS examination.

CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. Candidates after qualifying in both stages of examination will become eligible for recruitment as lieutenant in Indian Army.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed degree and age limit is 19-24 years. Only unmarried candidates are eligible to appear for examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?