16th January 2016, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Officer in Uttar Pradesh Police? What is the criteria for the post?

I want to be an officer in Uttar Pradesh Police. Presently I am serving with Border Security Force and of 25 years. I have completed my post graduation in English. I want to know about the criteria and process to join as Officer in UP Police?

16th January 2016, 03:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Officer in Uttar Pradesh Police? What is the criteria for the post?

You need to appear for UPSC examinations and after successful clearance of your entrance examination, you can become an Officer in Uttar Pradesh. But, you should work really hard and with full dedication as UPSC is said to be the toughest government examination in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?