10th March 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Scientific Assistant in Indian Meteorological Department?

I want to get the job post of Scientific Assistant in Indian Meteorological Department. So tell me how can i get the specified post in this department? Please reply with an immediate answer.

11th March 2016, 11:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Scientific Assistant in Indian Meteorological Department?

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Scientific Assistant in Indian Meteorological department.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should not be more than 30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete bachelor's degree in Science with physics as one of the subjects/ Computer science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications/ Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written examination.

* Personal Interview.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

All the eligible candidate should apply from the official website www.ssconline.nic.in.

The application fee of Rs.100/- is paid from the State bank of India challan or by using the internet banking facility of state bank of India.

The required Part I and Part II registrations are filled with the appropriate details and then submitted. The female candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?