7th February 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How to become a scientist in ISRO and how much money I need to spend?

I am studying in 8th standard and want to become a scientist in ISRO. What subject do I choose and what money I have to invest?

8th February 2017, 12:41 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a scientist in ISRO and how much money I need to spend?

To join ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) as an apprentice candidate must have a degree of Bachelors of Engineering and a minimum of 60% in Electrical/Mechanical/computer science engineering from a recognized university.
The age must not be more than 35 years and the upper age relaxation is also available for the reserved category candidates.
The subjects you have to choose is PCM( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) in your academics. You need to invest huge amount to become a scientist for that you can take education loan from any bank.
8th February 2017, 06:26 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a scientist in ISRO and how much money I need to spend?

ISRO conducts a national level exam every for the recruitment of post of Scientist. The eligibility criterion for this post is that student must possess B.Tech degree in disciplines as ECE/ Mechanical/ Computer Science.

>>You are studying in 8th standard and want to become scientist in ISRO in future. So you have to opt for B.Tech course in any of the above mentioned disciplines after completing 12th standard.
27th October 2020, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

How many marks are needed in 10th to take science stream ?
30th October 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

iam reading in 8th class . i have financial problem cam isro support to be a sciencetist
26th April 2021, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

How to become scientist in ISRO and how much money I need to spend overall from 12th to becoming a scientist
22nd July 2021, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

How much money needs to became an Indian scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?