13th June 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello friends, I want to apply in APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

14th June 2018, 05:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment? Last date of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply in APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

You have to apply online for APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment. You have to apply online on or before 09-07-2018 through APPSC website link given Click Here. Last date of submission of online application is 09-07-2018 till 4 PM. Educational qualifications required for the TGTs recruitment in APPSC is a 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce from a recognized university with B.Ed. There are 540 TGTs vacancies available in the APPSC.
14th June 2018, 08:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2018 and Last date to apply:

The detailed procedure to apply for this APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2018 is as follows,

>> Last date to apply online - 9th July, 2018

In order to apply for this recruitment, you are required to follow the below mentioned instructions.

@ You are required to click on the "Apply Now" button which is there corresponding to the Trained Graduate Teacher post

@ Then you are required to enter all your proper details along the basic information, educational qualification..etc.,

@ You are then required to make fee payment and then submit the filled in application form. Then take the printout of the application form for future use.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
15th June 2018, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher job through their official website in online mode. You just need to fill all the details correctly and upload some necessary documents and pay the fee online to complete the application procedure.

The last date for applying is 9th July 2018. Just make sure you have a good internet connection before applying.
15th June 2018, 10:08 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to Apply:

>> Open the given link http://www.appsc.gov.in

>> Find the notification of AAPSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) recruitment and click on it.
>> Check the eligibility criteria and if you satisfy the criteria, click on "Apply".
>> Application form will open in the next page and fill the application form with valid information of applicant.
>> Upload scanned copies of self attested documents.
>> Pay the required fees online through Net Banking, Debit card or Credit Card.
>> Submit the form and take a print out of the application form for further references.

Last date to Apply:
Last date for submission the application form is 9th July , 2018 till 4.00 PM.
16th June 2018, 11:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.appsconline.in) and select the respective position. Then you have to fill up the online application form with the help of the guidelines provided. Submit the required documents and fees and take a print out of it on or before 9th July 2018.
16th June 2018, 01:28 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

How to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2018 for TGT and PGT Posts :
  • First of all visit Official website : http://www.appsconline.in/web/index.php
  • Click on Apply Online link
  • Now register yourself with desired information. After successful registration login credentials will be sent to your registered mail id.
  • Then login with required credentials.
  • Fill the application form and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
  • Pay application fee and click on final submit link.
  • At last, download the conformation page and take its printout for future reference.

Last date of application : 9th July 2018

For more details please find official notification in attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf APPSCAdvt-PGT-TGT-2018.pdf(1.22 MB, 0 views)
16th June 2018, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment through online at the APPSC official website www.appsconline.in. The last date to apply for APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment 2018 is 09.07.2018 till 4 PM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?