28th June 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to know that how I can apply in National Health Mission recruitment for the District Program Coordinator post? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment?
  2. Eligibility to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment for MSc(Psychology) postgraduate?
  3. Requirements to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment for Psychology graduate?
  4. Pay scale of District Program Coordinator in National Health Mission, UP?
  5. How can I apply for Staff Nurse recruitment in National Urban Health Mission?
  6. Is it possible to get a government job in Maharashtra after completion of BHMS course in medical field?
  7. Important dates of National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?
  8. What is BAMS job scope?
  9. Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment for Nursing graduate?
  10. Is it possible for getting a government job with B.Tech certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about BPNL Center Coordinator recruitment 2018?
  12. How many vacancies are there in BECCIL Programme Coordinator recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply for BPNL Center Coordinator recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  14. Selection procedure in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment 2018?
  15. How can I prepare to become a Programme Coordinator in BECCIL?
  16. Selection procedure of BPNL Center Coordinator recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  17. Detailed information about National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?
  18. Procedure to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Coordinator recruitment?
1st July 2018, 11:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment?

Procedure to apply for National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment:

In order to apply for this recruitment, you are required to follow certain instructions and if you meet the required eligibility criteria then you are required to apply for this recruitment on or before 8th July, 2018.

>> Starting date to apply online - 18th June, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 8th July, 2018

Open the page that is given below and there under "Application Form" tab, you are required to click on "New User" and there you will have to enter your credentials correctly. Then fill up all the details in the form and then take the printout of the application form.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?