15th July 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello, I want to apply in Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

16th July 2018, 09:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment? Last date of application?

You can apply for Indian Coastal Guard Yantrik recruitment through online at the Indian Coastal Guard official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in by submitting the online application form on or before last date of submission of online application form. The last date for submission of online application form is 1st August 2018 till 17:00 hrs.
16th July 2018, 07:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment? Last date of application?

In order to apply for the recruitment, you can visit the website at (http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in) and select the job position. Then you have to follow the instructions and fill up the online application form correctly. You have to submit the related documents and photographs. At last submit the form and take a printout of the form for future use. Interested candidates can apply on or before 1st August 2018.
16th July 2018, 11:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment and Last date to apply:

Major important dates of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment are given below,

>> Starting date to apply online - 23rd July, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 1st August, 2018 (till 5:00 PM)

In order to apply for this recruitment, you are required to follow some instructions that are given below.

@ Go through the official website and logon to JoinIndianCoastGuard website and click on "opportunities" button.

@ Click on "New Events" in the CG recruitment website and you need to select the post that you are going to apply
* Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)
* Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication)
* Yantrik Technical (Electrical)

@ Read the instructions and click on "I Agree" button and then click on "Online Application" and fill up all the required details.

@ You may go through 2nd page of the official notification that is given below for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
17th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to apply in Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

You have to apply online (www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in) in Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment. You should have passed Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) / Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks for applying in Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment. Your age should be between 18 years to 22 years (born between 1st Feb 1997 to 31st Jan 2001). You should apply from 23rd July 2018 to 1st August 2018 till 1700 Hrs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?