13th January 2018, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Indian Coast guard Yantrik job?

I have completed my Diploma in Automobile with 90%. Will I be eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Defense job now? If not, which course further I need to do to be eligible for it?

16th January 2018, 01:52 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Indian Coast guard Yantrik job?

No, you are not eligible for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik defence job because the candidate should have completed their matriculation/ diploma/ its equivalent education in electrical/ mechanical/ electronics & telecommunication with 60% from any AICTE approved institution. There is 5% relaxation for reservation candidates.
The age should be between 18 - 22 years. There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.

So, you need to study diploma or its equivalent education in any related stream with minimum 60% from any AICTE approved institution and apply for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?