24th December 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an engine driver after class 12th?

My dream to become an engine driver. I am finish 10th and 12th diploma mechanical engineering. So, I want to apply for engine driver. Please Sir help me, thank you.

Related Questions:
24th December 2016, 10:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an engine driver after class 12th?

As you have completed 10th and 12th with diploma in mechanical engineering, so you are eligible to apply for railway engine drivers position. You have to appear for RB entrance examination and for that you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed 10th standard from a recognized board and ITI in any specific trade.

> If you have completed 12th standard with diploma in engineering field (electrical/automobile/mechanical etc) then also you are eligible for this position.

> Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years. For OBC candidates the age is relaxed by 3 years and for SC/ST candidates it is 5 years.

With this eligibility criteria you have to appear and qualify the RRB entrance examination. After the selection you will be appointed as a diesel/electric locomotive assistant driver and as you get experienced you will be promoted as an engine driver.
25th December 2016, 07:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an engine driver after class 12th?

To become an Engine Driver after completion of your Diploma course, you have to appear in Loco Pilot examination conducted by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You should have passed ITI or Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised Institute.

2. You should be at least 18 years old and not more than 30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?