30th May 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I fulfil my government job dream while studying and working from home?

Sir I want Job in government but I study and Working at home too. Government is not send to my... I Dream for Job government. If i am bore silent at home too. I not like bore. I out For job government. Can Do you help my Please. I am live in alwar(Rajasthan).

31st May 2021, 02:21 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can I fulfil my government job dream while studying and working from home?

There is no need to go outside seeking government job. You just have to start preparing for government jobs test. You can buy books online and you can apply for the government jobs online.

You have to keep checking the recruitment notifications that are published on the official website.
31st May 2021, 06:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fulfil my government job dream while studying and working from home?

°°° In order to do government job you have to qualify the government examination as per your qualification such as SSC, UPSC, banking etc.
As you have not mentioned that to which graduation or degree you have hands I cannot tell you that in which field for which exam you should appear in.
However, if you have graduation degree or master's degree or only 12th pass then you can apply accordingly and you can search out for some job applications online as per your qualification and there are many websites where you can actually look for the vacancies.
One of the websites is:

- www.freejobalert.com
31st May 2021, 08:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Along with your job, you can make a proper strategy and and dedicate few hours to the preparation for government job examination.

Many institutions are offering classes in Online mode during the pandemic, so you can also join as per your requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?