16th January 2012, 11:58 AM
kaks.rs

How to get a government job while working in Biomedical company? Is it possible to get a government job with 1 year experience?

I am koushik working in a biomedical company named wheecon instruments.but i want a govt job in this field.i dont know how to apply for it or go for it.just guide me to do that.and is it possible to get a govt job with 1 year experience?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  2. Government job for working Clerk in private company?
  3. What are the government job offers I can opt for having 5 years experience as technician in a private company?
  4. Will it be possible for me to get the government job by showing my MNC working experience?
  5. Government job for 30 years old women belonging to Schedule Caste?
  6. How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
  8. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  9. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  10. Is it possible to get Government job if I am more than 30 years old?
  11. How to get a Government job when working in a private company?
  12. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers?
  13. Job in government sector having 11 years experience in MNC?
  14. How to get a government job after graduation with 3 years working experience as a sales manager in private company?
  15. Can I get government job at an age of 34 years and working in private food company? -- [New]
  16. How to witch to government job after completing B.E in IT
  17. Job vacancies in government sector for Physically Handicap Person?
  18. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
4th February 2018, 09:33 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: How to get a government job while working in Biomedical company? Is it possible to get a government job with 1 year experience?

First of all, experience is not mandatory for government posts. You need to apply for the post that you wanted to do. And then you have to go through certain steps to get job such as written test, interview and medical tests. There are many vacancies. Every year thousands of vacancies are getting filled in government institutions. Mainly RMRC( Regional Medical Research Centre) recruit biomedical engineers. So please get updates daily regarding notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?