8th January 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Job in Ministry of Textile for professional working in Jacquard Home Furnishing?

I have completed 3 year diploma and graduation also . Right now i m doing job as post designer in jacquard home fernishing . I want to get job in ministry textile. Plz tell me how will i get?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?
  2. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
  3. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  4. Various PSU Exams in India? When are they conducted? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Posts/Jobs in ministry of indian textile filled through UPSC: Minimum Eligibility and Procedure for applying?
  6. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  7. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  8. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology?
  9. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  10. Job in government of silk board after Diploma in Textile and experience as a Fabric Merchandiser?
  11. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  12. How to get Textile Job in Government sector in Orissa?
  13. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
  14. Can I become a government teacher after working in Ministry of HRD? From where to do B.Ed and what is the age limit?
  15. Syllabus and previous question papers for post of ACIO/TEC in ministry of home affairs
  16. Requirements for job in government of silk board for diploma textile technology holders?
  17. Date of exams for Intelligence bureau Ministry of home affairs? Where to get the forms and syllabus to study?
  18. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
20th January 2014, 06:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in Ministry of Textile for professional working in Jacquard Home Furnishing?

Basically Ministry of Textiles conducts the exam and recruit the various jobs posts like
>> Multi Tasking Staff
>> Junior Assistant

So you can apply for the various above posts given in the above.The eligibility for various posts are giving you below.

The minimum age could be 18 years and the maximum age is allowed up to 25 years.To get a firm relation with the authority applicant had certain barrier to be crossed and that is the trade test and the applicants that had crossed the first obstacle will be needed to go through the personal Interview session.

Recently there was a recruitment in Staff Selection Commission Karnataka-Kerala Region invites application for 18 posts of investigator in Office of the Development Commissioner ( Handicrafts ) ,ministry of Textiles,New Delhi.

For that post :
Name of the post & Department : Investigator in O/o the Development Commissioner(handicrafts),Mo Textiles.New Delhi.
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200 ( Group B Non Gazetted )
Age Limit : Below 30 years.There is an age relaxation for the
OBC - 3 years
SC/ST - 5 years
Government Servants - 5 years
Educational Qualification : The Bachelor degree with Mathematics or statistics or Economics as a subject.
Applications must be submitted along with an examination fee of Rs.50 in form of Central Recruitment Fee to the following address :
The Regional Director
Staff Selection Commission
1st Floor,E Wing, Kendriya Sadan
Koramangala,Bangalore-560034
Karnataka,India

Along with the application you can submit one recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the Application.Documents in support of Claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman.Attested copies of certificates and mark statements pertaining to all the years showing age and educational qualifications.

Industry Type : Textiles
Profession : Officer
Qualification : Graduation , B.Sc
Designation : Investigator
Ministry : Ministry of Textiles

Reserved category : SC , ST, OBC, General
Experience Required : 0 years
Number of posts : 18 posts
Last Date of Application : Friday,January 17,2014
10th August 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in Ministry of Textile for professional working in Jacquard Home Furnishing?

i am shortlisted for the post of investigator in the office of the development commissioner(handicrafts) M/o textiles , Delhi. how will be i prepare for that? What will be they asked?
how to fill the bio-data?
17th August 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

i am shortlisted for the post of investigator in the office of the development commissioner(handicrafts) M/o textiles , Delhi. how will be i prepare for that? What will be they asked?
how to fill the bio-data?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?