29th December 2021, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I get district commissioner post after graduation?

What I want to do? Which course I want do? How can I get district commissioner post?

30th December 2021, 01:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get district commissioner post after graduation?

°°° The minimum educational qualification to become a district commissioner is graduation in any discipline from a recognised Institute or university and after that you have to appear in the civil services examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year and if you get qualified in the written examination then you will have to appear in the interview and if you get qualified in that also then you will be posted accordingly.

°°° There is no direct recruitment available for the post of district commissioner or deputy commissioner as the post is filled by IPS officers and IPS officers get rank of District Commissioner or deputy commissioner through promotion and you have to apply for the post of IPS officers while filling for the UPSC examination.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.upsc.gov.in
30th December 2021, 03:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To get the post of district commissioner, you have to appear and qualify in state public service commission examination. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with state.

So, you can go through the official notification for detail information about the eligibility criteria.
30th December 2021, 04:31 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

To get district commissioner post after graduation ,you have to prepare for UPSC exam, read daily newspaper, cover whole syllabus, apply for UPSC exam and pass prelims ,mains and interview.
30th December 2021, 11:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completion of graduation degree, you have to appear in UPSC- Civil Service Exam(CSE) and you have to crack the exam to become District Commissioner.
31st December 2021, 08:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a District Commissioner a candidate must have completed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The age limit of the candidate should be from 21 - 32 years with some relaxation to other categories. UPSE is the central agency of India that conducts the CSE exam for qualifying a District Commissioner or Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) or IPS officer.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://www.upsc.gov.in/
31st December 2021, 12:29 PM
periwinkle09876

There is no direct recruitment for the post of District Commissioner after graduation because it is a post that is given after promotion however, you have to appear in the civil services examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year and once you get selected as an IPS officer then after few years of experience you can get this promotion of this Commissioner.

Official website for more information
31st December 2021, 01:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- There is no direct recruitment for the post of District Commissioner.
This post is is given after promotion of the post an IPS.
So, firstly you have to appear in the civil services examination that is conducted by UPSC every year and after that within three years of duration you will be promoted to the post of District Commissioner.

--- The candidate should have minimum educational qualification of graduation in any stream from a recognised Institute and age should be between 21 to 32 years however, age relaxation is provided to reserved category students as per the government rules.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
31st December 2021, 03:38 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become district commissioner:-

1) You should be a graduate in any stream from UGC recognized university.
2) You have to prepare for upsc and have to cover whole syllabus.
3) Apply for upsc exam and pass prelims, mains and interview.
4) Secure good rank then only IAS cadre would be allocated.
5) Only IAS are appointed as DC.
31st December 2021, 04:32 PM
Msdhoni02

To become a Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) you need to crack the UPSC- Civil Service Exam(CSE). UPSC is the central agency of India that conducts the CSE exam for qualifying a Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) or IPS officer. UPSC is the All India Service Examination. After qualifying all 3 rounds of UPSC.
31st December 2021, 04:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate will have to qualify the Union Public Service Exam to become district commissioner.

Only IAS are appointed as DC.
31st December 2021, 05:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue bachelor degree in any discipline to become eligible to appear for Civil Service Examination which is conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in three stages which are :- Preliminary, Mains and Interview.

After qualifying in all the stages eligible for the final selection. For further information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
8th April 2022, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in 10th I have a dream to become a district commissioner for pu what course should I take and which degree should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?