25th July 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Can a Madhesi of Nepal join the Indian Army?

Hello Sir, I belong to the Madhesi people from Nepal and I want to join the Indian Army because I have always dreamed about it. So I want to know that am I eligible to join the Indian army being a Madhesi?

27th July 2016, 03:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Madhesi of Nepal join the Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I belong to the Madhesi people from Nepal and I want to join the Indian Army because I have always dreamed about it. So I want to know that am I eligible to join the Indian army being a Madhesi?
Yes, you can join in Indian Army being a candidates of Nepal.

You can apply for Indian Army through NDA and CDS exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.

After completion of graduation degree, you are eligible for Indian Army through CDS exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy : 19 to 24 years
Officers Training Academy : 19 to 25 years
27th July 2016, 06:09 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

In the notification released by the Indian Army, there is a separate eligibility criteria based on the citizenship.

In that paragraph, if you read carefully, you will find that the citizens of Nepal and Bhutan are also permitted to join the Indian Army along with the Indian Citizens.

So, it is very much possible that you can successfully join the Indian Army subject to the fulfillment of the other eligibility criteria.
17th April 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Me Binay Kumar Yadav I am from Nepal now my study is going on graduation in Bangalore I want join Indian force my number is 9066203199 please talk my answer.....
8th April 2022, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir i am nepalese citizen and I want to join Indian Army can I join? And my age is also just cross 21 years than I can eligiable for Indian Army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?