18th January 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether post graduation in Commcerce field enough for beoming a District Commissioner or not?

I have done b.com course. After that i did my post graduation in commerce field. Now i aspire to become a district commissioner. So tell me if my qualification is enough for the purpose or not?

18th January 2016, 11:42 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether post graduation in Commcerce field enough for beoming a District Commissioner or not?

Yes, you are eligible to become District Commissioner now after post graduation. To become District Commissioner, it is necessary to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination.

Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC and the eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years and relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you are now eligible to appear for examination, but need to qualify in all three stages of examination for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in
19th January 2016, 04:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether post graduation in Commcerce field enough for beoming a District Commissioner or not?

As there is no limitation on discipline and aggregate of graduation, so candidates passed graduation from any recongised university are eligible to appear for Civil Services examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC. So, as you have post graduation degree you are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted in three stages and you have to qualify in all these stages for final selection.

The application form for 2016 examination will be available from April. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?