4th July 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in ISRO being a 12th PCM student? When the application form will be distributed?

Hello
I am appearance student of 12th PCM.
I want to know how can I take job in ISRO.
And when we can get the form of ISRO.
Please tell me about it as soon
thank you

30th August 2014, 06:20 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in ISRO being a 12th PCM student? When the application form will be distributed?

It is great that you have already started thinking about what you want to do in future.

A relatively shortcut to ISRO is, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.
You can get admission in this institute through JEE Advanced.

It offers three courses at undergraduate level, which are following:-
1. B.Tech. (AEROSPACE ENGINEERING)
2. B.Tech. (AVIONICS)
3. B.Tech. (PHYSICAL SCIENCES)

This institute was opened to promote research in the field of space sciences.
Students passing out with first class marks from the institute automatically get absorbed in ISRO.

In case you don’t make it to IIST then also nothing changes. Whatever relevant you study
you have to work hard make your study and project work significant. You can use your
creativity for research work in the field of physics, mathematics, computer science,
quantum mechanics, astrophysics, avionics, aerospace engineering etc. All of this can lead
you to ISRO. You can start doing research work right from graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?