7th September 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the application form for IISET? What is the syllabus? Is biology necessary?

Sir
i am 12th preparing student, my group is PCM. I am interested in IISER explain me about its application form & syllabus.Is biology is necessary?
Kedar page
Sangli

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for IISET entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  2. Information about IISET? I have completed SSLC
  3. From where I can get the application form of Olympiads for 3rd standard? Detailed information, syllabus and last date of form submission? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to apply in CLAT for 12th Biology student? Cost of application form?
  5. Has the notification for IISET exam come out? Details about IISET? Which are the courses available?
  6. How to get admission in IISET? What are the career opportunities?
  7. When will the application forms for B.Sc Nursing be available in West Bengal? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  8. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of TIFR Ph.D(Biology) entrance exam?
  9. How to write Indian Air Man exam after completing 12th (Maths+Biology)?
  10. Date of next GPSC exam for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Date of sale of application form for PG(MBA)? What is the syllabus for it?
  12. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  13. Eligibility criteria to apply for Karnataka CET? Where can I get the application form?
  14. Application form status of IIT-JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will an incomplete E-Mail ID in VITEEE application form cause any problem?
  16. Last date of submission of IES application form? How to start the preparation, which books to refer and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  17. Can I get admission in IISER after completing 12th?
  18. From where to get online application form for Indian Airman exam? I have just completed my 12th
5th April 2017, 01:28 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to get the application form for IISET? What is the syllabus? Is biology necessary?

Yes. Biology is also necessary for IISER. IISER is the Indian Institute of Science and Research. IISER offer admission through KVPY, JEE Advanced and State/Central Boards. You can get the application form from official website of IISER.

IISER Eligibility

KVPY
Candidates who are eligible for KVPY Fellowship are eligible for IISER admission. Candidates have secured a minimum 80% aggregate in maths and science subjects (PCB) in class X and secured a minimum 60% in class XII are eligible for KVPY Fellowship.

JEE Advanced
Candidates who have passed class XII with science stream with minimum 75% and also secured a place in rank list of JEE Advanced are eligible.

State/Central Boards
Candidates who have passed class XII with score equal or more than cut off declared by DST. They are also required to appear and qualify the entrance IISER Aptitude Test.

IISER Application Procedure
- Go to site : www.iiseradmission.in
- Click on "Sign Up" to register online.
- Register online with valid email ID.
- Login and Fill the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Make a payment of application fees.
- Submit your application.

IISER Exam Pattern
- Numbers of Questions : 60
- Total Marks : 180
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
- Marks for Each Correct Answer : +3
- Negative Marking for Each Incorrect Answer : -1

Documents Required For IISER Admission
- Application Form
- IISER Aptitude Test Admit Card
- Mark sheets of Class 10th and 12th
- Passing Certificate of Class 10th and 12th
- Character Certificate
- ID Proof
- Caste Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?