29th December 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy after 12th? What will be the starting payment? Date of sale of application forms?

how can i join indain navy after my 12th i am in science sterm as i am interested to join & what % are requ. to join navy ? wat will be my starting payment ? when the application form are distributed or avalible for student interested ?

1st February 2012, 12:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after 12th? What will be the starting payment? Date of sale of application forms?

After completing your class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as your main subject you have to appear for National Defenc Academy entrance exam to get jobs with Indian Navy. NDA is conducted twice every year by UPSC, +2 passed candidates in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years with PCM and minimum 60% marks in aggregate can appear for Indian Navy. Refer the official website: http://upsc.gov.in for more information.
Candidates in the age group of 17 years to 19 years who have passed +2 with PCM with minimum 70% can appear for entrance test to get direct entry in Indian Navy.
The forms were available from 31.12.2011 till 30.01.2012 for the written test to be held on 15.4.2012.
5th February 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after 12th? What will be the starting payment? Date of sale of application forms?

WHAT WILL BE THE STARTING PAYMENT AFTER PASSING NDA
22nd February 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

HE STARTING PAYMENT AFTER PASSING NDA
25th February 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir ..... i m 12 pass ....i m join to indian navy
25th February 2012, 07:02 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i join indain navy after my 12th i am in science sterm as i am interested to join & what % are requ. to join navy ? wat will be my starting payment ? when the application form are distributed or avalible for student interested ?
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are that you are eligible for Indian Navy after passing 12th with Physic and Math..

N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

GOOD LUCK!
26th February 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ajay kumar and 2 pass and arts and 55/ parsant number
3rd March 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

HOW MANY DAYS AFTER THE MEDICAL TEST RESULT WOULD BE ANOUNCED
8th March 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am sandeep reddy passed 12th and persuing btech 2nd year of mechanical stream. what r the oppertunities for me in nda . i am intrested to join nda . plz reply
7th April 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

what,s type test will come in our exam like that 20%scince etc...
19th April 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i join the indian navy i have just appieard my 12 from commerce streem???
21st April 2012, 04:22 PM
indu_sarabhai

Hi,
You must at least complete 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics for Navy.

The most aspiring option to join to Navy would be to compete for the NDA and NAVAL Academy exam conducted by UPSC.
You should be 15 to 18 years old to be eligible for this exam.

There are other options also available to join Indian Navy like SSC but for that you have to be Graduate with Science and Engineering.
6th June 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

from where i got the application form?
10th June 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Can the ranks and qualifications needed for the ranks be uploaded on this site
22nd October 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How can i join after hsc voc
4th June 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

what is starting salary in indian navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?