4th July 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get selected in Maharashtra Public Service Commission if my Institution name doesn't recognized in list? How can I write recognition letter for it?

RESPECTED SIR,
I have completed my degree from institution of mechanical engineers(india) mumbai.
now I have applied for maharashtra public service commission exam. and passed the written exam.but there is no name of our institution in their recognise list of institution.so please information about how I convence them. so that i will get selected and not debarred by them.Also give me the letter of recognisation of our institution and correspondance letter with mpsc, regarding recognisation.
I'm awaiting for your responce.
thanking you.

20th September 2016, 10:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get selected in Maharashtra Public Service Commission if my Institution name doesn't recognized in list? How can I write recognition letter for it?

If your institute is not recognized to offer engineering qualification, then you will not be eligible for government jobs in India. Government jobs strictly follow rules and they won't accept any degree which is not approved.

Hence, nothing much you can do, if your institute is not approved. All you can do is complain about the institute for offering such courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?