1st November 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What are government job chances after studying Homeopathy course?

I am a food & nutrition (H) graduate student. I had geography, nutrition, chemistry, biology in my higher secondary exam. Now i want to study homeopathic course. So tell me about the government job chances after studying this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available for me? I am MD Dr in Homeopathy
  2. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  3. Dates for HT Economic Exam and career prospects in Homeopathy
  4. Job chances after studying Clinical Nutrition? Which books are best to choose for government job preparation?
  5. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible for me to get a government job with previous software company experience?
  7. How to join government college of homeopathy? I am a intern student of GHMC college of Homeopathy
  8. How to get a government job after doing MD in Repertory?
  9. What are the job chances after completing MS in Aerospace from United States?
  10. Is there any provision for doing any course in homeopathy or classical homeopathy?
  11. Can I get homeopathy admission in government homeopathy medical college after scoring 181.25 medical cutoff
  12. Am I eligible for government job after completing BAAS Homeopathy degree?
  13. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  14. Top 50 government homeopathic medical colleges of India?
  15. What should I study further after completing Homeopathy Diploma course?
  16. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  17. Which colleges in Bangalore are best to study Ph.D. to increase government job chances?
  18. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
21st September 2016, 09:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are government job chances after studying Homeopathy course?

Government Job Opportunities in the field of Homeopathy Course:

Homeopathy is the best field for medical background candidates in order to find good job opportunities in many of the organizations. There are many job opportunities available in the field of Homeopathy. You may find employment opportunities in the below organizations as they recruitment Homeopathy background candidates in huge number per year basis. Some of the such top organizations are,

>> National Institute of Homeopathy
Ph. No: 033 2337 0970
http://www.nih.nic.in/

>> Central Council of Homeopathy
Click here for Contact details
http://www.cchindia.com/

>> Government Homeopathic Medical Colleges

You may apply for several Hemeopathic based organizations for the posts of Director General, Professor in Homeopathy, Museum Curator, Homeopathy Medical Officer, Pharmacist cum Dispenser, Principal, Reader and Medical Officer posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?