12th May 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after B.Sc Nursing?

Hello sir! I am 23 year girl am doing my last year in b.sc nursing .& want to join army...!

So plz sir kindly give me information about how can I join army ...I m interested

In teaching also ..give me a way for my future. In army..!

13th May 2015, 11:20 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after B.Sc Nursing?

To join in Indian Army after completion of your B.Sc. Nursing course, you need to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year for candidates who are interested to join in Indian Military/ Naval/ Air Force/ Officers Training Academy. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination is mentioned below :-

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognised university.

3. You must be in between 19-24 years old.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.

Selection Procedure :-
1. Written Test
2. Personal Interview
13th May 2015, 05:57 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after B.Sc Nursing?

You are eligible to apply for Indian Army after completing B. Sc Nursing course, first you need to crack NCC Special Entry Scheme and CDS Examination. NCC Special Entry Examination is conducted by Indian Army twice in a year. To apply for NCC Special Entry, you should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years.
You must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate. Unmarried male / female candidates are eligible to apply. You must be Certified in NCC Senior B wing at intermediate or graduation level. Without NCC certificate, you cannot appear for NCC Special Entry.

CDS Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for admission to Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer Training Academy(OTA). Being a female candidate, you are eligible to apply for OTA Examination. To apply for OTA,, you should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years. Unmarried male / female candidates are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?