14th May 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I join IOCL through UGC-NET scorecard? Detailed information about it?

Dear Friends,
Please let us know the details that how I can be placed in IOCL with UGC-NET score? Recently, IOCL has given notification where UGC-NET score is considered to get into IOCL. I would like to get full details.

20th August 2016, 04:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IOCL through UGC-NET scorecard? Detailed information about it?

How to join IOCL through UGC NET Score Card and Detailed Information:

> IOCL issues official notification for the post of Officers through UGC NET Examination.

> The basic educational qualification required and other more details are provided below.

> How will Indian Oil use UGC NET Score:
Ans - Indian Oil will get the score from UGC NET Examination in Mas Communication and Journalism paper directly from examination conducting authorities for those candidates, who have registered their candidature for recruitment in IndianOil using the vaild UGC NET Roll Number or Registration Number.

And the UCG NET Score will have due weight age in the selection process along with GD/ GT, PI and Language Proficiency Test.

Click here for More Details

Click here FAQ
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?