3rd February 2016, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

How can i join the Municipal Corporation of Odisha? Which seats are preferrable for graduates?

Hello,

I am interested in joining Municipal Corporation of Odisha. So kindly tell me how can i join the corporation and also which seats are preferrable for students with Graduation degree? Please reply.

31st July 2023, 06:46 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How can i join the Municipal Corporation of Odisha? Which seats are preferrable for graduates?

• Check the Municipal Corporation website for the latest job openings. The Municipal Corporation of Odisha releases job notifications on its website from time to time. You can check the website regularly to see if there are any openings for graduates.

• Read the job notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria. The job notification will list the eligibility criteria for the position. Make sure that you meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying for the job.
  • Prepare your application form and submit it online or offline. The application form for the Municipal Corporation of Odisha jobs can be submitted online or offline. You can find the application form on the Municipal Corporation website.
  • Appear for the written test and/or interview. After the application process is over, the Municipal Corporation of Odisha will conduct a written test and/or interview for the shortlisted candidates. The selection process will vary depending on the position.
  • If you are selected, you will be appointed to the Municipal Corporation of Odisha. If you are selected for the position, you will be appointed to the Municipal Corporation of Odisha. You will be required to undergo a training program before you start working.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?