1st September 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for job in M.C.D school?

SIR,

Maine NPTT cours keya hai private. pursuing B.A. 1st year from delhi university. kya may M.C.D. SCHOOL K lEYE APPLY KER SAKTE HU? I am 23 year old. Can you please give me the procedure which I need to follow for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Are contract based Teachers demanded in MCD School? Criteria to fill up the vacancies?
  2. How may I apply for MCD teacher government job? I've done PG and B.Ed course and am 32 years old
  3. Complete schedule and examination dates for primary teacher exam in MCD school?
  4. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  5. How to do a government job after doing B.Ed course? How to get a teacher job in Delhi MCD?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for job in M.C.D school? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply for a job(as a civil engineer) in various government departments like Irrigation, PWD/CPWD and MCD in Hariyana and Delhi? I have done my B.Tech(civil engineering) from RVD University, Udaipur through correspondence
  8. Age and the qualifications required to apply in MCD department schools?
  9. Procedure to apply in Open school for 10th student?
  10. How to take admission in B.Ed after scoring 49% in graduation?
  11. What is the work of Auditor in MCD? What type of questions will be asked in the exam of Auditor in MCD?
  12. Which MCD schools I can apply for the course after completion of graduation?
  13. What is the procedure and vacancy available to apply for Kenriya Vidyalaya school?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  15. Age limit for MCD primary school teacher in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  17. Maximum age limit for MCD DSSB job in Delhi?
  18. What is the maximum age of JBT teacher in DSSB and MCD school?

1st September 2015, 03:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for job in M.C.D school?

The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) was a municipal corporation that governs many Districts of Delhi, in the state of Delhi, India.i

According to me are you are not eligible to apply for job in M.C.D school.

HOW TO APPLY

** Candidates can apply online on the on the MCD website

Here I am giving you process to get teacher jobs offer by he Municipal Corporation of Delhi as given below.

** Go on official website of he Municipal Corporation of Delhi

** Now click on North Delhi Municipal Corporation option

** Than click on jobs at NDMC option so you will get list of job and searching format for jobs

** On that page fill job ID , post name and other details than click on GO option so you will easily get information about jobs for teachers.

1st September 2015, 09:32 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for job in M.C.D school, the selection process of the said school is that, the candidates would be selected on merit basis and on 100 marks of written test.
The process of application is that, the eligible candidates can apply online through the given official website http://www.mcdonline.gov.in/ from 22-08-2015 at 11:00 AM to 10-09-2015 up to 06:00 PM. After the submission of online application, take printout of the submitted application form and keep it for the future purpose.

All the best.

2nd September 2015, 11:48 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

***Eligibility To Apply for MCD Schools:::::::}

::Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized Board / Institute/ University

::Must have passed Hindi subject at Secondary Level

::Must have passed English subject at Secondary or Senior Secondary

::2 years diploma / Certificate course in JBT/ ETE equivalent or B.El.Ed from a recognized University/institution.

::Candidate must have qualified in CTET conducted by CBSE.

*Age should be 30 Years
*Age relaxation for
--SC : - 35 years
--ST : - 35 years
--OBC : - 33 years
--PH : - 40 years

**How to Apply:::::}

=>Candidates can apply online on the on the MCD website...

7th June 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am 35 years old and I am graduate I don't have any experience of teacher training but now I want to do join mcd school. I am working with media as a announcer.... What is the scope for me in govt job????

25th June 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.ed and M. Com . How can i apply for government teacher job?

21st September 2022, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A,NTT(1year diploma)and Certificate course in Yoga in70%u2105 marks,i m 38 years old,how can i apply for job as a yoga teacher in MCD school,pls help

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?