14th January 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in PSU for a Production Foreman with 6 years of experience?

Hi,
I am a Production Foreman in Coal Opencast Mining for 2 years in Mining and a foreman for the past 4 years experience. I now want to quit my job and join PSU as I am a private employee. Kindly tell me about the opportunities in PSU for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in PSU for Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate?
  2. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  3. Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU
  4. Can I apply for PSU exam after passing B.Tech computer science? What are the opportunities in PSU?
  5. Names of the PSU's which employ production engineers
  6. Do PSU's accept GATE score from production engineering stream?
  7. Which PSU would be best for Production engineer?
  8. Detailed job opportunities for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in PSU? Tips for preparation?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  10. Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?
  11. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  12. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  13. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  14. Government Job Opportunities for MCA with 6 years experience?
  15. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a better job in private companies after having 4 years experience?
  17. How much marks are required in GATE to take admission in any IIT college -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job recruitments available in PSU for MCA candidate?
31st July 2023, 06:44 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Job opportunities in PSU for a Production Foreman with 6 years of experience?

Some of the opportunities in PSU for you as a Production Foreman with 2 years of experience in Coal Opencast Mining and 4 years of experience as a Foreman:
  • Coal India Limited (CIL) is the largest coal mining company in India. They have a number of vacancies for Production Foremen in their various mines across the country.

• National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) is another major coal mining company in India. They also have a number of vacancies for Production Foremen in their various mines across the country.

• Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is a state-owned mining company that produces copper, lead, and zinc. They have a number of vacancies for Production Foremen in their various mines across the country.

• Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is a state-owned steel company that produces a variety of steel products. They have a number of vacancies for Production Foremen in their various plants across the country.

• Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a state-owned engineering company that manufactures a variety of electrical equipment. They have a number of vacancies for Production Foremen in their various plants across the country.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

These are just a few of the PSUs that have vacancies for Production Foremen. You can find a list of all the PSUs in India on the website of the Department of Public Enterprises (DPE).

To apply for a Production Foreman position in a PSU, you will need to submit your resume and a cover letter. You will also need to take a written test and an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?